Thursday, May 8, 2014

Meet more "Newbie Bloggers" like me!

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am selected to participate in a brand new blog hope set to begin in the next month or so! This Blog Hop is designed for new bloggers, like me!, who have been blogging less than 2 years and share our love of modern quilting. I just sent in my request to be included today, and they will be deciding by the end of the month the final list of blogs to be included...

Plum and June

Until next time my quilty friends ~ PIECE!

Marcia }|{

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, I was unaware that Google+ was so limiting when I set my account to use it... When I changed the setting to make my blog more universal, all previous comments were lost... :-( My apologies! Hopefully there will be no issues going forward!

    ReplyDelete